Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2008

Should i use Chinese or English? i guess i have decided? :p

It is 2009, means 2008 gone. People said v should look forward, but Yesterday made Today's ME!

Special Occasions in 2008......

1. Welcome back! My lovely sister

CPK: ' If not u asked me to back, then i won't back so early.' - A simple wish to stay at UK enjoying the simple lifestyle there. (so stress here? no worries, u still have ME!)

Mum: 'If the mother didn't ask u back , then i m not ur mum.' - A simple wish of a mummy wanted her daughter to stay with us. (of course, v know all is for our own good)

(CPK n Mum, 10, 01, 2009, Bdr Kinrara Old Town, 4 members TOGETHER! CFK, when u going to join us?)

2. Bye bye!
V have been go through the cheer and hardship for 4 years, U dare to leave me? The only thing i can do, say GOODBYE to U. (sorry a, i know i didn't take good care of U, THANKS my acer...)

3. A little word to
Orange and tomato: Hmmm....not too bad to accept.
Friends: I started to 'have' heart to choose and buy presents. lol
Swiming Pool: Don't bully me, at least i can move from here to there.
My hair: U r mine, not other's! I love short hair but miss long hair.

Aiya, Chin Poh Yen, now exam time aa...still waste time here!
OK! got to go, bye!! wish me good luck ya!!

2 comments:

  1. xD GOod luck in ur exams~!

    Gambate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. walao eh...u really so free eh!!!? no more exam liao ar? =p

    may u have the heart to maintain this blog la hehehehe....

    by...
    PC =)

    ReplyDelete